Sunday 30 December 2007

Music is my boyfriend.

Boys will never cease to amaze me.

Somehow or another, as great as they first seem to be, in the end they leave you in this disgusting cesspool of disappointment and deceit. How do such simple-minded creatures somehow evolve to become the grand masters of illusion that they are? That they are able to fool even the smartest of us into thinking they're something they're not. They manage to throw you totally off course and you're back to the beginning like the first day you met, not knowing what to expect.

What is it with boys who just lack the ability to show any shard of honesty about themselves? Does the air of mystery that they exude act as a compensation for their own inadequacies? 

I am absolutely baffled.
So you tell me.

Perhaps I'm just meeting the wrong ones.

No comments: