Tuesday 12 May 2009

Heartless.



I sat and stared at this for the longest time.

Would I ever be ready to delete you?
No.

Is it necessary?
Unfortunately, yes.

I took my deep breaths, because one simply would not do. I clenched your bracelet in my hand and watched your name disappear from my list. How convenient technology's made it to erase someone from your life. In a matter of seconds, poof. You're gone.

I wonder how long it will be before I stop searching for your name whenever I log on. I still scroll to 'J' whenever I open up my contact list, because you're the first person I want to tell all my thoughts to. 

But right now I don't trust you.
So you don't deserve to be the first anymore.
I can't keep fighting with you.
I don't want to end up hating you.

29 days and counting.

All I hope for is not to have went through this all for nothing.

I will never understand how we let everything get this way when there was never anything wrong with us before. We used to never fight, and that's all we seem to do these days and I know I always start it because I can't let myself trust you. 

Will we ever be the same again?
Is it too late to fix us?


I always think of you when I listen to this song.

Take this sinking boat and point it home,
We've still got time.
Raise your hopeful voice, You have a choice,
You've made it known.
Falling slowly, sing your melody,
I'll sing along.

All we have is time,
And only time will tell.

No comments: