Saturday 8 August 2009

Breathing.

"A mighty pain to love it is,

And 'tis a pain that pain to miss;
But of all pains, the greatest pain
It is to love, but love in vain."


~ Abraham Crowley.


I tried to be guarded, but I'm an open book. I completely put myself out there, just hoping, praying you don't hurt me anymore. I realised.. it will never stop hurting. I've gotten to the point I don't have the strength to try anymore. I'm so tired that I'm willing to just let this be another one of those things that I just have to get used to. I will not let you be my downfall.

Some days are better than others, and it can only get better than today.

I feel like I haven't left my mind in days and I'm being suffocated by my own thoughts.
Where is the off switch for your heart and you brain?

I'm just so fucking exhausted.

No comments: