Thursday 16 April 2009

Before The Worst.

I am fucked.

8am classes means I should be up by.. 6.30am. It is.. 3.16am. That gives me approximately 3 hours and 14 minutes of sleep. However, that is if I fall asleep right now on my keyboard. Well, that's pretty much not happening. I'm thinking of how long tomorrow is gonna be. Ugh.

I'm listening to every single song by The Script that I have, and they're fucking amazing. I had always heard The Man Who Can't Be Moved, but had no idea who sang it and couldn't for the life of me remember any of the lyrics so I couldn't google it. But thanks to Brian, I found them and now I'm in love! Call me Mrs. O'Donoghue, thanks. On another note, Northern Downpour by Panic! At The Disco is one of the most beautiful songs I've heard in a long time. Check them all out.

I surprise myself each day with how much love I have for people, I really wonder how I put up with all this shit everyday. Come the fuck on, give me a break already. I'm so done with meeting the wrong guys. Each one damages you in a different way than the other, but the damage always hits the same place. Yeah, you guessed it. They aim straight for the heart. 

Anyhoo, I'm working on another new song. That's.. the third one now. For once I don't hate the songs I write. That's a good sign, right? Or maybe I've just grown more full of myself. Damn. When I grow the balls, I'll record and post them.

Now where did I put that testosterone?

No comments: