Tuesday 14 April 2009

The Man Who Can't Be Moved.

This is feeling somewhat Deja Vu.

I've said it before, But I seem to be caught in a vicious cycle. The things I blog about a whole year before, I can still apply to the relationships I have now. Maybe my brain works in a twisted system that always bungees me back to the same place, but the person at the start always changes. It's an awful cycle, don't you think? That once you move on for someone, you're doomed to repeat it again, but just with a different person.

It's the same situation, the same heartache, just in the different clothes and with a different face.

I am determined to stop making out life to be so melancholy, and perhaps give this overactive mind of mine a rest. It's time to take things as they come, and not think two steps ahead, because what I think might.. well, not even come to be. Maybe it will stop me from being such a cynic.

At most times, I think it's people that make their own lives difficult when things really aren't that bad. We have the tendency to worry ourselves into a rut that we are convinced are the way things are and the way things will play out, but there really is no definition in any of those thoughts, because they're all in our own heads.

If we didn't believe so much that things would turn out that like that, we wouldn't act in a way that would make them more likely to happen.

.. Why the fuck am I taking Social Psychology again?


No comments: