Tuesday 29 July 2008

Holding Out For A Hero.

Should he be older or younger?
- I like my men older, but age is just a number baybeh.

What kind of personality should he have?

- I'd be happy if he had any personality at all. I mean, seriously. Have you met people recently?!

Should he be honest or tight lipped?
- Don't ever lie to me. The outcome is never pretty.

Should he be serious or carefree?
- Carefree! We're too young to be serious right now.

Should he be spontaneous or hesitant?

- Spontaneity rocks my socks.

Should he be good looking or intelligent?

- Either, as long as he's sexy. He has gotta be sexy. Like.. "HOLY SHIT I WANT TO RIP YOUR SHIRT OFF WITH MY TEETH!" sexy.

Which film actor should he be like?
- Johnny Knoxville. Hahaha. No, seriously. Or Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark. Or Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne!

Which singer should they be like?
-  The guy from The TingTings.

Should he make all the money?
- Yeah, for me to spend.

Should he do desk job or physical labour?
- Neither of these makes you a billionaire. *cough*

Do he need to cook?
- It's nice if he could, but if he can't, we'll just hire someone.

Should he bring you to a restaurant or for movies?

- I like food.

What is his best body part?

- Back.. and.. chest. *shudders*

What body part do you not care about?

- Everything needs to be taken into consideration. Don't want something defective now, right?

What hair colour should he have?
- I like 'em dark haired.

How tall should he be?
- He's gotta be taller than me when I wear heels. But, I can let this part slide if he's not insecure. Hahahaha.

What should he weigh?
- Don't care. Whatever's right, I guess.

What car should he drive?
- Something pretty and fast.

What one thing turns you on?
- Guys that smell good. Fuhhh.

What one thing turns you off?
- CLINGYNESS. yeesh.


***


As you can tell,

I am bored out of my mind.

And also listening to Bleeding Love.

Which makes my existence.. that bit more boring.


Sigh.


But I am happy,

I'm FINALLY free from all the drama.

:)


I haven't been this happy in awhile.


No comments: