Thursday 25 June 2009

Like a Star.

You're bent on making things better, but I don't see the point. I tried again to walk away but you didn't want to let me go.  You promised you'd start to treat me better, do you even know how? Why make me stay if in the end, you're going to fail me? Things were getting better, but that little crack in the trust can bring everything crumbling down again. 

I guess we'll take this a day at a time.
I'll keep trying if you do.

P.S: And to you? I knew you're the kind who doesn't know how to do your own dirty work. Why not you realise you're not as important as you or your friends think? Hmm. I bet the thought has never occurred, especially to your bullheaded counterpart. Tsk.

***

This is fair game and if you have a problem, take it up with him because I didn't force him to stay. 

No comments: