Wednesday 16 July 2008

Save Us.

It's amazing the people you meet.

Friends that you had to speak to every single day.
Ones that you didn't think you could live without.
Utter inseparability.
Nothing could have possibly been too big or bad to overcome.
Deciding that this was the person you wished you had met sooner.

Yet things don't seem to stay fine.
Over and over again you find things to argue about.
Until it just feels like the other person's a complete stranger.

Now I just don't know what I feel about it.
Of course it hurt at first.
Why wouldn't it?

I just can't feel anything anymore.
Maybe it's just been too much.

Lately I've just been wondering.
Orchestrating situations in my mind.
Situations that I do not ever hope to come true.
I can't help but realise, though.
Never could I give the best of me.
Give the best that anyone deserved.

You mean more to me than you know.
Only if you knew. 
Understanding me wouldn't be so hard.


..

I don't feel anything anymore.
I've already tried everything I could.
I already poured my heart out.

Nothing seems to be getting better.

I'm out of ideas.
It's up to you to save us.
If you even care enough to.

No comments: