Saturday 4 July 2009

The Bitch Of Living.

Safari4 has got to be the sexiest browser I've ever used. It is sleek, and has pretty shiny things that keep me super distracted. You can browse through your history in a coverflow manner, and your top visited sites are laid out for you every time you open up a new tab. Awesome.

I'd post pictures, but I'm tired and lazy.
:)

So just go check it out at Apple!

I'm going to go into a vegetative state now and watch 90210. I refused to watch it before solely because Annalynne McCord looked seriously BLAH, but after being stuck home with nothing to do, I've been on a 90210 rampage. Whoever else watches it, I think Annie is a ho-bag. There are certain girls I know of who are just like her, pretending to be sugar-sweet and feigning innocence but would pretty much sink bend over backwards, legs-wide-open for any guy who gives them a second thought, and I think they are deserving of barb-wired poon slaps. Seriously. Ew.

***

My friends got kicked out of the club they were in because they boo-ed the DJ. Man, I wish I was there to see all that happen. Funny people, they are. Cranky person, I was.

90210, I watch.
Hell yeah.

BYE!


No comments: