Tuesday 28 July 2009

In The Waiting Line.

Very rarely do I find the need to attack another person, lest they step into what I think is my territory or if they mess with something that is mine. It just angers me how people just don't know their limits. Is it complete bitchiness or pure stupid optimism that they think they can get away with it? I have no idea. I am territorial and extremely protective. You, my dear, are a pariah housecat to my lionness. While it's adorable how you try, your attempts at being classy fall a little short of even Hannah Montana chic. Your fashion sense is so 2001 it's not even funny. Honestly, has anyone even worn what you've been wearing since I was 12? It's not cool to look like a pre-teen when you're in your early 20's.

Tsk.

Seriously. Back the fuck up to wherever you came from. If you attempt to cross me again, I will seriously not hesitate to beat the fucking shit out of you, do not even try me. You do not know me or what I am capable of.

That's all.

No comments: